New Member Application Fee
A one-time family enrollment fee is due prior to admittance in FSP. This does not apply towards tuition. New enrollment in FSP is a rolling admission; however tuition is a set fee each year, and is not prorated.
- Covenant Life Church members pay a $50 application fee
- Members of other churches pay $100 application fee.
All checks for FSP fees should be made payable to Covenant Life Church – this includes tuition, enrollment, special events, and program fees. Mail your application and check to:
Family Schools Program
7501 Muncaster Mill Rd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
FSP Annual Tuition
Tuition is an annual fee, paid per family, not student, and is based on the grade level of the oldest child enrolled. For new families, we have rolling enrollment (but do not pro-rate tuition). For current families, re-enrollment is free if submitted by the end of April for the following school year. If re-enrollment is submitted after April there is a $25 enrollment fee. Tuition tiers for the 2016-2017 school year are as follows based on the grade level of the oldest child enrolled:
- K-5th grades Elementary Tier tuition is $200.
- 6-8th grades Middle School Tier tuition is $300.
- 9-12th grades High School Tier tuition is $375 for the first high school student and an additional $50 for each additional high school student in the family
For the 2016-2017 school year, tuition is due by August 31st in full. Late fees apply. If you have a financial hardship and cannot make your full payment by this time, please contact Candy Smith, the program administrator, to discuss payment terms.